Minister the word of God without compromise to the Nations.
To act as a turning point (JOINT) in the Body of Christ, and labor through the Word to bring others into harmony with God.
To represent ecxellence of the Kingdom of God to the world in word and deed.
"Now then, we are Ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God." II CORINTHIANS 5:20 NKJV
* We believe that the door to salvation is always open and so are the doors to our church. Our mission is to be fully devoted to Jesus by opening our arms to those in search of the truth. We show God’s love and concern for our fellow man at every opportunity.
* To teach and preach the uncomprominsing living Word of God and faith in His names; to be a channel for the release of God's power and love.
* To walk in honesty, integrity, and truth; to exhort and teach others to do likewise.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
* In the Triune God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
* All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and in need of salvation.
* Salvation has been provided through Jesus the Christ for all men.
* It's God's will that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
* Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
* There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
* In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
* In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper
The Lord's Supper (Holy Communion